New
Find
Notify
Tools

338 Win mag users
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
just thought I let you 338 Win mag users that www.midwayusa.com has Federal 225 Nosler Accubonds for $29.49 a box on sale until 2-28-2011 I think thats a great price

Posts: 130 | Location: PA | Registered: 23 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow that is a great price. Not my bullet choice for African plains game; leopard maybe but at the very least good for practice! Thanks for posting!

Posts: 61 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 12 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah I just got my 338 win mag last month and was goin to get the 210 grain nosler partitions but at that price I think I'll get the Accubonds

One of Us
posted Hide Post
midwayusa has them on sale again for $29.49 until 4-30-2011 think I'll order a few more boxes at that price

one of us
Picture of hm1996
posted Hide Post
Might want to check out Nosler Pro Shop. Have used their 2nds for years and have never seen any difference between the 2nds and first line bullets.

228 Nosler 2nds

Regards,
hm

2 Chronicles 7:14:
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Posts: 903 | Registered: 21 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
hm1996

Thanks for the heads up $18-20.00 for Accubonds even seconds ,is extremely reasonable given today's metal pricing .

Perfect for developing loads and practicing on and off the bench !. tu2

salute archer archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote