THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    How Much is Good Price on Kimber Super America in 270 WSM

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Much is Good Price on Kimber Super America in 270 WSM
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi Guys:

I have been checking all th auction boards and prices seem to be all over the place.

What is a GOOD PRICE on a Kimber Super America in 270 WSM...???

I have a deal pending trading my Sako Finnbear 7mm Mag, L-61R action, excellent condition with a Leupold 3X9 Vari X II and $600.00 bucks cash, for a Kimber SA in 270 wsm...

What do ya think, is this a good deal? or should I wait?

Please give me your opinion.

Regards... Jim P.

The Hunters Hut
Firearms Sales & Service PAHunter/ The Head Hunter
DRSS,NRA,SCI,NAHC
www.huntershut1.com

Posts: 1015 | Location: PA | Registered: 08 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jim, It's been a while since I've been to our local store so my memory is a little inexact, but it seems like the 8400 SA's were in the late 1500's to mid 1600's + tax. On a Kimber rifle if you've found one with really nice wood IMHO you're better off paying a little extra for great wood if you have too.
You're trading an excellent rifle for another excellent rifle but to me it seems like you are getting a fair deal. Hope you enjoy the new Kimber. 270 WSM is a great round......DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi DJ:

I agree with you on the caliber. I have a custom Model 70 SS in 270 WSM and absolutely love the caliber. I'm just not sure on the pricing of a Kimber Super America... Thanks for the come back.

Regards... Jim P.

The Hunters Hut
Firearms Sales & Service PAHunter/ The Head Hunter
DRSS,NRA,SCI,NAHC
www.huntershut1.com

Posts: 1015 | Location: PA | Registered: 08 June 2002Reply With Quote