New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ Brno help please
 Login/Join

<thomas purdom>
posted
There's someone on the internet who has several CZ BRNO rifles to sell in a synthetic stock, brand new, in the box, for $299. Anyone know about these rifles. I looked on the CZ sight and couldn't find this rifle. I friend wants to get into big game hunting and was thinking about buying one. I have a CZ550 American in 7x57mm Mauser and am exceedingly happy with this rifle. My friend wants one in .270 or .30/06. Again, if anyone has any experience with this rifle, please let me know. Thanks ... Tom Purdom

one of us
Picture of Heritage Arms
posted Hide Post
sounds like EAA european American Armoury to me

Posts: 1573 | Location: USA, most of the time  | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
<holdson4>
posted
those would be the rebuilt mausers eaa is selling. very strong actions from the vz 24 military rifles. i would not buy a complete rifle, they are selling barreled actions also and then you aren't paying for a junk stock. any maker of aftermarket stocks will carry ones for the mauser action. i recommend checking out www.richardsmicrofitstocks.com/

with a little work, i.e. bedding/free float and a timney trigger(30.00) you can have one heck of a rifle. but you will be close to the cost of many of the lower priced rifles in the rem./ruger line.