THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SPEAR HUNTING AND FISHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Spear Hunting & Fishing    My new Knife Venture ..includes Spear and Boar Blades

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My new Knife Venture ..includes Spear and Boar Blades
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
WWW.BIGCUSTOMKNIVES.COM
Trying to have it ready for Oct 1 with many Big Custom Knives for Tactical ...Survival...Hunting ..and some Special Blades for Boar Hunting! Most of the designs are 9 to 12" ..all avail in 440C and D2...Big and Mean GNARLY Blades I promise..Spears too! SAFARIKID

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom, good luck with the new venture. If anyone knows about knives, it's certainly you!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Thanks B..been working night n day on this..I will have many bad azz designs ...website is being filled and so on...just something fun to keep me "Sharp"! ; )

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote