THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SPEAR HUNTING AND FISHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Spear Hunting & Fishing    Tiger fishing on the Zambezi river Zimbabwe

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tiger fishing on the Zambezi river Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Lin Stanton
posted
Hi All
I offer fantastic fishing trips on the lake Kariba and the Zambezi river. I have a number of packages available to suite your needs if any of you are in retested please have a look a my website www.mbalabalafishingsafaris.com

Regards

Lin Stanton
www.mbalabalafishingsafaris.com

lindonstanton@yahoo.com

Posts: 134 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi Lin,

What are the best dates to come???? I have sent you an email for a hunt and maybe we could tie in a week fishing too????

Are houseboats expensive, I've heard they loads of fun especially if, like me, you travel with a group of mates.!!!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just checked-out your website. Looks bloody good. Food for thought. Any good in trying for a fish in January?

Posts: 1077 | Location: NT, Australia | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Hey Ben, pretty much the same season as for Barra so Jan would work for Tigers.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, mate.

Posts: 1077 | Location: NT, Australia | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With Quote