THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BACKPACK HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Backpack Hunting    Rifle sling accessory hits national print

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rifle sling accessory hits national print
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted

www.paypal.me/frankenstud

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ted,
I want the OD one. Send me what I need to buy one. Thanks.

Posts: 9994 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm mailing the check today for a green one.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave

Ted Thornburgh Sr
Thin Air Creations
2901 W Old Oaks Rd
Poplar Bluff MO 63901

one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe a good thing for the back packer and I do not back pack sooo?..but I have put a lot of miles on foot in the four corners of this earth..

Ive never liked slings, prefer to carry my gun in hand and ready at all times, as a target of opertunity can save a failed hunt or save a life perhaps or get you that once in a lifetime trophy...I carry a 3/4 inch wide non adjustable sling rolled up in my jacket, coat, or pocket. the thin sling will not slide off a shoulder, mostly only use it when I feel the need for what ever reason..Ive been told it wears on ones shoulder, that has never been the case with me, if it did Id stick a towel or whatever under it..I try to stay away from gimmicks, just my two bits and a personal thing so not recommending my idea to anyone.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41820 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are times when the mountain hunter needs a good sling system freeing up the hands but still giving quick access to the rifle. Like when hauling over 100 lbs and/or traveling in difficult terrain. Or brush busting through thick alders on a steep hillside.

Posts: 71 | Location: The Last Frontier | Registered: 03 January 2012Reply With Quote