THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BACKPACK HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Backpack Hunting    Frankenstud Sling Keeper has a new webpage for ordering

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Frankenstud Sling Keeper has a new webpage for ordering
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted
Click here to order the Frankenstud Sling Keeper

Posts: 7360 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of erict
posted Hide Post
So I went to the site. Checkout is clunky as it does not appear to let you see how much shipping is until you click the pay button.

Is CONUS shipping free or what is the price?

"Listen more than you speak, and you will hear more stupid things than you say."

Posts: 705 | Location: near Albany, NY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erict:
So I went to the site. Checkout is clunky as it does not appear to let you see how much shipping is until you click the pay button.

Is CONUS shipping free or what is the price?

It's "clunky" because a tool and die maker built the website "me".....sorry

Shipping is free to anywhere in the USA

International shipping has a clickable tab

Just click what color you want and if you live anywhere in the USA you are ready to check out.

Anywhere else in the world add international shipping to the cart and then you are set to go.

I even have a tab for expedited USA shipping.

Posts: 7360 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I've been wanting to order a couple of them for years. Finally did it today-an olive and a black one. Thanks Ted!

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
I've been wanting to order a couple of them for years. Finally did it today-an olive and a black one. Thanks Ted!

I see your order in my email

I'll get these turned and powder coated tomorrow and shipped Monday.

Let me know what you think of them.

Ted

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2 Will do!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Ted:

Just ordered one in tan with black webbing. When I click on the "place order" tab there is no reply indicating my order was successful. I hit the button three times so if three orders came through I only need one. If nothing was recorded on your end I would like one. Please PM me and I will send you my payment info.

Thanks much,
Jay

Posts: 85 | Location: The oasis of Nevada | Registered: 26 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My two arrived this afternoon. Thanks Ted! tu2

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
My two arrived this afternoon. Thanks Ted! tu2

Good to hear
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just ordered two more! Great product! tu2 Installed the first two this morning. Easy, Peasy! And they hold the rifles securely! Wished that we had these years and years ago! I can't even begin to count the times that my rifle slipped off of my shoulders over 60 years of hunting. tu2 Thanks Ted!! tu2

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just ordered two more! Great product! tu2 Installed the first two this morning. Easy, Peasy! And they hold the rifles securely! Wished that we had these years and years ago! I can't even begin to count the times that my rifle slipped off of my shoulders over 60 years of hunting. tu2 Thanks Ted!! tu2

Very happy to hear that you like them!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
just got back from SE Idaho Deer hunt, way too much hiking, but the Frankenstud is the bomb. I went super lightweight this year with a Osprey Talon 11 pack and a FS and it was nice not having to fiddle with the sling on a steep hike.

Posts: 551 | Location: utah | Registered: 17 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Beutler:
just got back from SE Idaho Deer hunt, way too much hiking, but the Frankenstud is the bomb. I went super lightweight this year with a Osprey Talon 11 pack and a FS and it was nice not having to fiddle with the sling on a steep hike.

Outstanding news!!