THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HANDGUN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Handgun Hunting    The 250-grain Keith bullet on game
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 250-grain Keith bullet on game
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not to hi jack here but it looks like this one has about run its course anyway. But we have a LOT of lions here & the season just closed, at least for the taking of lions, the chase season is still on, the houndsmen can still train their dogs but they can not kill a lion.

Lots of the locals have dogs so there are no outfitters in this area that I know of but we do have a lot of cats.

I think when we take 7 females they close the season, no limit on the males, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the way it works.

Took my lion just a few miles from here many years ago with my S&W 357 after a 11 hr marathon on snow shoes.

Dick

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Dick, that sounds like a hunting trip to remember + was well earned. I'm sure everyone out there just like me shoots more than the 45. I have a M-19 in 357 that I swore by in the early 70s. I shoot a Keith # 5 in 44 mag + a S+W 2nd model HE in 44 spl. also. Diversity. Congrats to you on the memory of your hunt.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote