THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HANDGUN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Handgun Hunting    JRH/ Jack Huntington's web site

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JRH/ Jack Huntington's web site
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I noticed a few pages back some questions about Jack's web site being down. It is. When it will be back up is anybodys guess. The site is/was in need of major updating to reflect the current production of the shop which includes custom revolver work, custom rifle building and double gun work, shotgun and double rifle, and much more. In the mean time the shop is up and running as busy as ever! Please feel free to call us any time between 10am and 6pm Pacific time, mon-fri. 530-268-6877
Thanks, Shawn Davison, JRH rifle builder

Posts: 460 | Location: Auburn CA. | Registered: 25 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, and welcome to the AR forum. Post often.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Hey Shawn!(Savannah Tom)..man,get that site up so Jack and you can get emails and keep me posted on my projects! Smiler Now,I liked my First BFR 50/110 so much,I snet another to Jack to do another one,this time with a 5.5" Octagon Stnlss barrel! We are going to name it "GRIZZ" and have it engraved as such! Same Muzlle treatment and to be ported on top only this time,sorta like Magnaport to keep that muzzle down some!Look forward to getting it and some more ammo for the first one "ThunderBeast"!Keep me posted,Thanks! (Hope the shoulders healed!)

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote