Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome To Our Newest Forum
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Gentlemen,

As requested, here is a forum dedicated to the sport of hunting with a handgun.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
<BMG>
posted
I was wondering why the forum came up and looked different. A new page has been created. Looks good Saeed, Thanks.

<Patrick>
posted
Good morning Saeed and thank you, and what a prompt response. I'm a .45 colt hunter with success on pigs, black tail deer, and black bear. This fall will pursue the wily wapiti with my Redhawk pushing 300 grain WFN at 1,250 feet. I understand that Hodgdon did extensive workups for this round in volume 26. These weren't repeated in my vol 27. Is there a Hodgdon user out there that would care to share those with me, (fax 707-823-5471). Again, many thanks for the forum.

<X-Ring>
posted
Hey new forum. Thanks Saeed!
I look forward to gleaning info from people who have done more handgun hunting than my self. I have done it with ok success, but look forward to doing it more in the future.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
My friends,

You are all welcome.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

Thank you for the new forum. Since I am going to hunt seriously with my handgun for the first time, I am looking forward to the help and encouraging words of fellow forum members.

l-n-b

Posts: 3810 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the new forum. I shoot/hunt with a .44 Mag Super Blackhawk, a MRI Lone Eagle in .358 Win, and a .308 Win T/C Encore.

Posts: 537 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 04 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Saeed. This will make a great place for those of us that shoot the short barrels to swap info.

Posts: 323 | Location: Anchorage, AK, USA | Registered: 15 June 2000Reply With Quote
<SlimL>
posted
Thank You Saeed,
This has always been the best site, of all the sites that I have visited, for first rate info and opinions. I look forward to getting the same great help from this forum as I have already gotton from all the others. Slim