Find
Notify
Tools

Accessory G21 Slide?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted
Been looking for a slide to convert my G41 to 10 MM for hunting purposes. Nothing wrong with the 45, just want to try the ten for fun. Lone Wolf didn't show one right now. Zev showed only 9mm's. I have thought the slide and a magazine change would complete the conversion. Is that correct? An additional question will be on another thread. TIA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can order a barrel for your 41 in 10mm from kkm. I think they are the only ones offering this. You then will need 10mm magazines and maybe a heavier recoil spring.
Les

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why don't you buy a Lone Wolf fully supported barrel, put a stronger recoil spring, buy some 45 Super ammo and go hunting? Or if you reload make you some ammo.

Regards

Posts: 208 | Location: S.W. Wyoming | Registered: 31 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a 9" supported barrel to install. I just don't know how much to shorten it. It won't begin to go in the slide as it is. That's why I decided to just build up a separate 10mm slide, on the wild side! But I like the idea of the 45 Super. I won't have to get another caliber of loading tools, bullets,cases, etc. at that rate.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pack: Take a look at the 460 Rowland. I like mine. My 40 caliber handgun is a 41 mag.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pack,
If you go to the Glock Talk forum scroll down to the Reloading section and open that. In the reloading section on the first page you will find the thread "45 Super" and that contains 89 pages of good information from the year 2011 until the present time.
Regards

Posts: 208 | Location: S.W. Wyoming | Registered: 31 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
I went G20-10mm to G21-45 with a complete top.

Posts: 6357 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm reading up on the 45 Super per Keith1.
Still listening to ideas.