THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HANDGUN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Handgun Hunting    Desert Eagle Accessory Barrel?

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Desert Eagle Accessory Barrel?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted
Anyone know where I can find a 10" 50 AE barrel for my XIX pistol? I am not having much luck with Kahr/Magnum Research. No one wants to commit to selling me one. I like the longer barrels. They give a bit more velocity and longer sight radius. The weight out to the front also helps manage the recoil a bit. I've been shooting my gun a bit but it is expensive. I'm just waiting on the shell holder. I forgot to order it with the dies and didn't think about it until the dies and brass arrived. TIA, Be Well, Packy.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They quit making the longer barrels awhile back, but they are planning to do a run of 10 inchers in 429DE in June/July.

Posts: 132 | Location: Inola, OK | Registered: 08 July 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have talked to them but none of them even know what's up. One says call the other. One gal said June or July but never said No 50 cal. I gave up on them. I tried to get the gal t commit to a price but no dice. I would say you are not only correct but I may have to get it from an owner. I like the long barrels I have owned on Contenders, Encores, and the SRH I own in 9.5". Gets the snort out farther from my face with a better sight radius. Thanks and Be Well, Packy

one of us
posted Hide Post
All I need for the 429 is some dies and a barrel with magazine? Maybe not the magazine, as the 429 is based on the 50 AE isn't it? Actually I'm at the point where it must be a grail gun AND on my bucket list for me to pay much attention to it. Be Well, Packy.