THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HANDGUN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Handgun Hunting    Here is a little piggy I shot Mon.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here is a little piggy I shot Mon.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow,dont know how I missed that before.Thas a BIGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of srshooter
posted Hide Post
That's no hog, man.........YOU SHOT MY MOTHER-IN-LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap

Posts: 338 | Location: montana | Registered: 23 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of srshooter
posted Hide Post
I LOVE IT! GEORGIA BOYS LAYIN'EM DOWN! Wink

In my experience, Ranger Rick's hard cast slugs expand a bit. I kinda like it though. No jacket/core separation to worry about and they create a lot of damage while still penetrating well. Semi-hard cast bullets are the X-Bullets for the frugal minded handgunner. thumb

Congradulations on the hog!

That's a beautiful piece of work you're holding too! A friend of mine had a 4 3/4" FA .454 that I lusted after for a couple of years. It was emaculate, no, IT WAS PERFECT!! The action was silk and it was so accurate that I was just amazed every time I had the privelage of shooting it. He sold the damn thing without even telling me he was going to!! Mad

750 Pounds? It's not my mother-in-law after all! She hasn't gotten down to 750 since she got her first remote control tv! holycow

Posts: 338 | Location: montana | Registered: 23 January 2008Reply With Quote