Find
Notify
Tools

6 Nations Refs?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
Admittedly the standard of play, esp with England has been extremely variable, but is it me or does anyone else see a dreadfuly piss poor standard of refereeing?

I simply can't believe what I'm seeing and to me they need to sack pretty much the whole lot of 'em!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not to mention the inconsistency about angled line-out and scrum put-in's which now seem to be the norm.

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I'm only halfway through the 1st match of the weekend and am already thinking I've never seen a more useless bunch of tossers in my entire life........ the guy refereeing the Wales Italy game has just tried to stop play by screaming 'just a second' - Since when was that phrase used to stop play?

My old man would make a better ref than any of the tournament referees........... and my old man is 85, blind and walks with a zimmer frame.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let's hope we get a better second half. horse

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Couldn't be any bloody worse huh? homer

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
As piss poor as this game is, I bet the England game tomorrow will be a bloody sight worse. Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
First half: Scotland 12 Ireland 9, --- not too shabby. dancing

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I was just gonna say, Oh hallelujah, at last a good game with good refereeing......... at least, so far!

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
First half decent game of the entire tournament. clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought so too. wave

Don't forget, England and France on today. popcorn

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I wauldn't forget the England game for all the tea in china........ 23 minutes in and they're finally playing as they should! - Let's hope it continues!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
TBH and not wishing to take anything away from England, I've never seen France play so poorly.
The number of missed passes .... holycow

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Me neither...... you're quite right, France did play badly. England played better than they have for a while, but they rarely sparkled. As for the second half, France won that by a mile.

I still think the referees are incredibly bad. For example, how was that a forward pass in the 26th minute? - TBH, if I didn't think it couldn't happen, I'd swear blind the whole bloody bunch of 'em were taking bribes.

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
The France Italy game was a stuff up and half way through the England Scotland game, the standard of refereeing is still as bad as ever. At least 3 ridiculous decisions in the first half and he also consistantly ignored the Scots taking out England players who didn't have posession........... Just plain rucking fidiculous!

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a game between Ireland & Wales. The ref wasn't bad but nor was he particularly good.......... but the game was simply FANTASTIC and one of the highlights for me was seeing Jack Kyle's face when that final kick fell short. I bet he feels like a dog with two dicks just now!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If the final kick had been taken by Gavin Henson then the final outcome might have been different.