THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RUGBY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Rugby    Congratulations All Blacks!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congratulations All Blacks!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
It was the AB's who got the yellow cards this time but still managed to beat the Springbok's at Ellis Park!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted Hide Post
What a great game it was! And yes the ABs were the best team. Humble Pie tastes terrible!

Posts: 263 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
update- the all blacks finished the Rugby Union season undefeated!! first time ever.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13105 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted Hide Post
Well done ABs. Must say yesterday's game against the Irish was a cracker - they held the ABs until the end - who would have said

Posts: 263 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
unfortunately( or not) today the AB were soundly beaten by Aust in the Rugby League World Cup final in Manchester England. i was unaware until today that there are 2 rugby leagues/series with different rules, teams and championships…

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13105 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
unfortunately( or not) today the AB were soundly beaten by Aust in the Rugby League World Cup final in Manchester England. i was unaware until today that there are 2 rugby leagues/series with different rules, teams and championships…

Yes, real Rugby and League. I don't follow League.

There's also Rugby 7s which has 7 people per side and 14 minutes of playing time.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote