THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RUGBY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Rugby    To All you Kiwis out there!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To All you Kiwis out there!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
38 -21 jumping

Whoever woulda thunk it! Eeker jumping tu2

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I'm not a Kiwi but I work for Air New Zealand.

I knew England would be tough and I think that it bodes well for them going into the 6 Nations.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I certainly didn't expect England to win at all, let alone with that score but as you say, if they can pull a game like that out of the hat, we stand a good chance in the 6 Nations....... and possibly, even in the World Cup. tu2

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a 6 Nats final of England vs France but if I were being realistic about the WC, I'd say the top 3 are going to RSA, Australia & NZ.

Time will tell though.

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:

The Kiwis must be the friendliest nation on Earth, but Air New Zealand's cabin crew could learn to lighten up some and smile a bit. Wink

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scriptus:
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:

The Kiwis must be the friendliest nation on Earth, but Air New Zealand's cabin crew could learn to lighten up some and smile a bit. Wink

I work for the gas turbine repair business here in the US, we don't have cabin crews. Big Grin

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wazza56
posted Hide Post
any of the top teams can win on their day, it was their day

keep your barrell clean and your powder dry

Posts: 383 | Location: NW West Australia / Onepoto NZ | Registered: 09 February 2005Reply With Quote