THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RUGBY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Rugby    RSA Vs Australia last Tri Nats game
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RSA Vs Australia last Tri Nats game
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
All I can say is Wow, what an incredible game! Eeker

posted Hide Post
Steve,

It could have been even more incredible if the rev knew what the basic rules was. He made some huge blunders, not just to Aus's advantige, but also to SA's adv.

Posts: 24 | Location: Potgietersrus, Limpopo | Registered: 16 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I agree buddy but I haven't seen a decent international referee that knows the rules peoperly for donkey's years. Roll Eyes

One of Us
Picture of zimFrosty
posted Hide Post
A Ref that knows the rules....yeah right. The last try scored by AUS was scored from a lineout. The ball, shown on 3 different camera angles didnt travel anywhere near 5 yards(try 3) ...in full view of both linesman and ref.

But we cant take it away from the Aussies, they won because the Boks played like complete idiots in the first half. It is the first time I have ever heard the Boks team get boo'ed by almost the entire home stadium......

Posts: 459 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 May 2010Reply With Quote