Find
Notify
Tools

Sin-binned?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Looks like Australia was facing a loss until the Springoks' Habana was sin-binned, whatever that means (sent to the penalty box??).

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/rugby-union/29059846

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16305 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Looks like Australia was facing a loss until the Springoks' Habana was sin-binned, whatever that means (sent to the penalty box??).

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/rugby-union/29059846

Yep, penalty box. that let the Aussies get the surprise win. New Zealand beat Argentina in Wellington and the only exciting thing that happened was a 25 year girl ran out on the pitch naked.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Well, Frank, there's certainly nothing wrong with that! I would be the last to cry "bad form!" unless she was 5'2" and 180. If Scriptus had been there, we would have had to either hold him down or administer nitro.

Big Grin

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16305 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Getting a yellow card means 10 minutes in the bin and there seem to be quite a lot been thrown around this year.
As for the woman streaker, she wasnt all that flash. Big Grin

Posts: 56 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Well, Frank, there's certainly nothing wrong with that! I would be the last to cry "bad form!" unless she was 5'2" and 180. If Scriptus had been there, we would have had to either hold him down or administer nitro.

Big Grin

SSShhh! Dammit! Roll Eyes

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
when i hunt at Karl Stumpfe's Sikunga camp in the Caprivi, we always watch the rugby matches( he has sat tv for just that reason and it is about the only time the tv is turned on). i have learned a lot about the game and come to enjoy it immensely. it seems that Curry Cup matches and world cup qualifiers are always occurring about the time of my visits. it's a real hoot during the Curry Cup as Karl and the camp manager support 1 team and another PH( Fred) and a visiting SA client support another!. i am the neutral party

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
All Blacks vs Springboks this weekend. No trophy up for grabs but it will be a rough and tough game for sure.

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4454 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
too bad it won't be broadcast here Mad

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote