THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RUGBY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Rugby    South African Rugby Team
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South African Rugby Team
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of James Walker
posted
With the selection of the new springbok team there have been many good players that have been left out, then you got people like Earl Rose that can barely cath that is representing th country all in the name of transformation. I think this whole process is a complete balls up and the quota system shoulb be irradicated.

Posts: 40 | Location: South Africa. | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James Walker:
With the selection of the new springbok team there have been many good players that have been left out, then you got people like Earl Rose that can barely cath that is representing th country all in the name of transformation. I think this whole process is a complete balls up and the quota system shoulb be irradicated.

They won me a pile of money last year. Not worth a damn as of this moment.

Posts: 895 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 02 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Karoo
posted Hide Post
quote:

You should have put money on the game against England!

Posts: 779 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Karoo:
quote:

You should have put money on the game against England!

I did, that actually bought me a .45-70.

Current prospects are ugly.

Posts: 895 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 02 October 2007Reply With Quote