THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RUGBY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Rugby    The Eagles gave the game to Canada
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Eagles gave the game to Canada
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Cheshire
posted
The USA left at least 3 tries on the table. The first half the USA was ahead and Canada couldn't line out to save their life. Second half USA just ran out of gas.

I like the Boks and anybody playing England!
cc

Posts: 174 | Location: Saratoga, Wyoming | Registered: 28 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
God what a bunch of twats.

Fortunatly we get a chance to redeem outselves Saturday here in Denver.

Same ref but the AR's are 2 local Colorado referees that are on the USA NAtional Panel.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1026 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cheshire
posted Hide Post
Wow I will be in Denver on Sat. When and Where is the game? I knew they were playing but didn't notice they were in Denver.

PM if you want to catch the game.

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, hearing the old ones wail, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters, while riding his gelding.”
Genghis Khan

Posts: 174 | Location: Saratoga, Wyoming | Registered: 28 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chesire,

Infinity Park in glendale. A purpose built rugby stadium built by the Village of Glendale.

If you know Denver it is a couple blocks off og Mississipi and Colorado near the Lowes Hotel.

I will shoot you a PM tonight.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1026 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cheshire
posted Hide Post
Hasher thanks for the info and we loved the game. Glendale has an outstanding rugby field.

too bad the outcome was what it was.

let me know if you ref a game in wyoming. we will come and cheer the ref! lol

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, hearing the old ones wail, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters, while riding his gelding.”
Genghis Khan