THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RUGBY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Rugby    AGAIN THE 4 NATIONS CHAMPIONSHIP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AGAIN THE 4 NATIONS CHAMPIONSHIP
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
It seems that southern hemisphere will compete again betwemm them.I believe honestly that southern rugby is on another level .I hope the PUMAS do well against the wallabies ,and my second tam are the BOKKES .
We are playing rugby in every town our team is 100 percent argentine and the UAR looking at the future constructed rugby schools everywhere .I believe rugby will dominate the sports in Argentina in a near future .Today is the second sport ,1st of course scoocer but more and more youngs are going to rugby schools ,the future is brilliant. Smiler

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Victor Watson
posted Hide Post
Love the Pumas and the type of rugga they play! I knew they were a team to watch out for.. The rugby championship has given them a stage to compete and improve along with the best teams in the world. Good luck in the semis...think all the games from here on in will be close and decided in the last quarter of each game.

Victor

Victor Watson
Karoo Wild Safaris
Email: info@karoowildsafaris.co.za
Cell: (+27) 721894588
www.karoowildsafaris.co.za

Posts: 382 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 February 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
The Pumas looked great last weekend, I could easily the Pumas and All Blacks in the finals.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12512 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote