Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh Flower of Scotland
 Login/Join

posted
Well the conditions were hard for both teams, the Scottish sun kept shining, it wasn't pretty, but we won 7mins to go and it was sofa, but we kept the head and I'm as happy as pig in the mudhole.

Those Fijians they hit pretty hard and the energy wow. Wales got of I think. Now its Ireland and the Allblacks BOOM. Boy they are so good.

Posts: 6 | Location: Monmouth, S.Wales | Registered: 15 June 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Great games huh...... but what fidiot thought of screening 2 games at the same time! Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does rugby have actual rules and if so does anyone knowthem? Or is it like cricket where they just guess and say oneside or the other won?
diggin

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cross L:
Does rugby have actual rules and if so does anyone knowthem? Or is it like cricket where they just guess and say oneside or the other won?
diggin

If it does, the referees certainly don't appear to know them..... I watched a game in the Heinrken cup the other day and there must have been at least 20 occasions where the tackle was at neck level and other than giving an occasional bollocking, the ref ignored it. Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I certainly never played enough to figure them out, but then I'm hardly alone. I think it is telling that, during games at the very highest level, the ref spends much of his effort coaching the players on play within the rules!

Dean

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, Duke of York

Posts: 876 | Location: Halkirk Ab | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote