THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RUGBY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Rugby    New Zealand over England 24-21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Zealand over England 24-21
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
It wasn't that close, England took the early lead but then the All Blacks wore them down and England didn't score in the second half until a penalty in the last 30 seconds. Both teams had trouble in the kicking game.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wazza56
posted Hide Post
yep did it in the end go the blacks

keep your barrell clean and your powder dry

Posts: 383 | Location: NW West Australia / Onepoto NZ | Registered: 09 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Scotland had a chance for their first ever win over the ABs. The ABs were experimenting with guys playing in different positions than they were used to but the ABs put it away in the end.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wazza56
posted Hide Post
Wales down another clean sweep, bring on the world cup

keep your barrell clean and your powder dry

Posts: 383 | Location: NW West Australia / Onepoto NZ | Registered: 09 February 2005Reply With Quote