THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RUGBY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Rugby    Samoa 32 -V- Australia 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Samoa 32 -V- Australia 18
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Code4
posted
I missed the game but we must have been pathetic.

We have no hope for the World Cup now.

Posts: 1432 | Location: Australia | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree.

However your loss just gave hope to the entire USA Rugby community that we might make it out of pool C.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1026 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Code4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:
I agree.

However your loss just gave hope to the entire USA Rugby community that we might make it out of pool C.

Lol. Well said. You just made me even more depressed.

Posts: 1432 | Location: Australia | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well USA vs Canada is here next week.

Let's see how that goes.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1026 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kiwiwildcat
posted Hide Post
Just got worse for you Code4, Ireland beat the Wallabies 15 - 6 at Eden Park in Pool C of the Rugby World Cup. That means Australia will finish second in the Pool and probably meet South Africa in the Quarter Finals. That will be an interesting game, since the Boks were back to their usual good form against Fiji, winning 49 - 3.

Australia throughly outplayed by Ireland, Quade Cooper and Will Genia completely shut down. There will be alot of soul searching after this one.

She was only the Fish Mongers daughter. But she lay on the slab and said 'fillet'

Posts: 511 | Location: Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TrackersNZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
we must have been pathetic

I'll bet Robbie didn't sleep well last night!!!!

...."At some point in every man's life he should own a Sako rifle and a John Deere tractor....it just doesn't get any better...."

Posts: 630 | Location: Hawera, Taranaki, New Zealand | Registered: 17 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TrackersNZ:
quote:
we must have been pathetic

I'll bet Robbie didn't sleep well last night!!!!

I bet the whole team didn't sleep well last night and if they did, they shouldn't have.

They should be worried.

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote