Tools

TRI- NATIONS
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted
So the Tri-nations starts on Saturday.

SUSTAINABLY HUNTING THE BLUE PLANET!
"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, murder respectable and to give an appearence of solidity to pure wind." Dr J A du Plessis

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I'll b glued to it but I'm surprised that it starts before the world cup ends.....

One of Us
Picture of Neil-PH
posted Hide Post
Not much of a start though, was it?

Posts: 534 | Location: The Plains of Africa | Registered: 07 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Not for the Bokkies it wasn't! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Neil-PH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not for the Bokkies it wasn't!

Not for the Bakkies it wasn't!

9 week ban - the full Tri Nations series...dutchman!!

Posts: 534 | Location: The Plains of Africa | Registered: 07 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I didn't see the incident in the game but having seen it on the news, I reckon he got exactly what he deserved.

The problem with the Bokkies is they refuse to play by the rules. If they did they'd be a much better and more successful team......... and as for that Skalk Burger...... that bastard's gonna put someone in a wheelchair one. If ever a player deserved a lifetime ban, I reckon it's him. Confused

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi guys

I reckon bakkies is brain dead.

Congrats all blacks you played us of our feet.

Steve look like me and my frend must start playing again only bad thing is we not going to make that safari then lol.

You though im big

Luan

Posts: 261 | Location: Lydenburg | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
The silly beggars, they must understand that there is no cover from the cameras. Then a coach who persists in playing people out of position. Let's hope that by Wellington, they will have remebered what to do. Although I think that I should rather go and ruin a bushbuck's day. Cool

SUSTAINABLY HUNTING THE BLUE PLANET!
"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, murder respectable and to give an appearence of solidity to pure wind." Dr J A du Plessis

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Luan,

I think he has to be the biggest bloke I've ever seen in my entire life........ he's fucking HUGE! Eeker

one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted Hide Post
Doesn't seem fair him picking on a centre! Most of the backs would prefer to be eating an ice cream or visiting their favourite interior designer.

------------------------------

Richard
VENARI LAVARE LUDERE RIDERE OCCEST VIVERE

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote