The Accurate Reloading Forums
Six Nations 2018

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2721043/m/2701058832

03 February 2018, 23:26
Fjold
Six Nations 2018
I just watched Wales destroy Scotland. An absolutely dominating attack by the Red Dragons and an error filled performance by Scotland.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

04 February 2018, 01:24
Fjold
Wow, Ireland!

I thought France stole it away with that late try but Sexton's drop kick to end the game was phenomenal!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."

05 February 2018, 00:54
Fjold
England totally dominated Italy after the first half. You almost thought that the Italians had a chance until England came out of the locker room from the break.

Frank

06 February 2018, 10:49
umzingele
A heartbreaker for the French but really expected more from Scotland, they have been on the up for a while now. Great to be seeing some good rugby!

https://leslievandermerwesafaris.co.za/
12 March 2018, 01:29
Fjold
Congratulations to the Irish !

Wales looked great in the match this weekend.

Can England take second place or are the Irish unstoppable?

Frank

18 March 2018, 03:07
PD999
Well done to the Irish champions!
And on St. Patrick's Day too clap

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling
23 March 2018, 02:19
Saeed
All I know is England lost!

They lost in cricket too.

And are not too good at soccer!

I hope they do well in Moscow.

Their new manager seems to be a gentleman, nd he is not afraid to tell the idiots in his team what he thinks of their behavior.

Unlike the previous one who had his head up Rooney’s ass! clap

Nothing annoys me more than a mediocre footballer who thinks the whole team revolves around him.

First there was Beckham, then came along Rooney!

I wonder who is going to be next?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
23 March 2018, 02:42
PD999
We also have Boris as 'Prime Minister-in-waiting' faint

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling
30 March 2018, 05:23
Fjold
What do you call the Six Nations Tournament?

The World Cup Repechage.

Frank

07 April 2018, 17:36
Wink
Has nothing to do with the tournament, but I went to the Salon de Chasse yesterday (the big Hunting show in France) and at one of the South African booths I found myself in front of the biggest human being I have ever encountered. A couple minutes later I walked up to Pierré Von Tonder's booth and asked Pierré if he saw the monster a few booth's down. He said, "Yeah, Bakkies Botha is big."

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.