Find
Notify
Tools

NZ vs SA @ Hamilton
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
Not a bad game except for the normal piss poor standard of refereeing (where do these bloody idiots come from?) but I was suprised NZ lost at home. (WHAT A FANTASTIC LAST FEW MINUTES THOUGH!)

How about some of the SA kicks! Damn they were spectacular!

Congratulations to SA for winning both the game and the tournament! thumb

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve

Thank you i think we played the better rugby in the tri nations except last week against australia.

The ref need some glasses i think how do you give a penalty in the first seconds for scrum collapse when everyone cansee the foot slip. Then jean out for 4 weeks for a spear tackle but the guy going on habanna after the whistle and no arms get nothing.

But we will take the tri nation with the world cup anyway now its the tour and the english the end of the year tour we can look forward to.

Luan

Posts: 261 | Location: Lydenburg | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Luan,

I reckon you've got a good chance at the World Cup but there's many a slip twixt cup and lip as the old saying goes.

I agree with you COMPLETELY about the refs. Not one of them seems to know the rules. How for example can a tackle of a player in the air not warrant more than a ticking off. The tackle was completely unnecessary and could have resulted in the guy being tackled ending up in a wheelchair for the rest of life.