THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RUGBY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Rugby    All Blacks vs Bokke 14 Sept 2014 - IRB Statement
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All Blacks vs Bokke 14 Sept 2014 - IRB Statement
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted
What a pity that the referee had such an influence on the game - had all the tools available and chose to ignore them - both teams deserve a lot better
http://www.irb.com/newsmedia/m...ollowing+nz+sa+match

Posts: 263 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
the first rugby match i ever watched was in small pub with my wife near Neilspruit( somewhere up at the exit of Blyde River Canyon) about 13 years ago. RSA vs Italy in a world cup tune up. most lopsided score in RSA rugby history( something like 110-5). we had no clue what we were seeing but the locals took us yanks under their wing, explained the game, and paid for our drinks!!the next day when my wife and i flew out of Joburg, the team was in the business departure lounge and we got to meet them. quite an experience. we couldn't believe how much larger they are in person..it's a real shame when poor officiating affects the outcome of a match. since then i am an avid follower of the team/game( although rugby coverage here is essentially non-existent). GO BOKKES!!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have been on flights with the All Blacks on a few occasions and they are HUGE! Even the guys who are shorter than my 6 feet are massive in arms & legs.

Ye, the game was ruined by the ref.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote