THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RUGBY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Rugby    SA v Ire, Wales v Oz & France v NZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SA v Ire, Wales v Oz & France v NZ
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
Some cracking games yesterday and congratulations to all the winners...... but where the hell do they find the refs and linesmen? - I find it hard to believe any of the bastards even know the rules!

I saw no end of EXTREMELY dangerous high tackles (esp from Berger & JPR from SA) and they're consistantly ignored. Hell, they've even got a TV judge sitting there watching. Why on earth can't they tip the ref off if he's too blind to see what's going on?

Shame the Welsh had so many injuries and a shame that the French didn't play as a team rather than a bunch of individuals...... if they'd done that, I reckon the score would have been very different indeed!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You forgot to mention the bollocking that the Kiwis gave the French. Totally outplayed

Posts: 56 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Oops, yeah I did.

Even that was a good game and would have been better if the French had supported each other a bit more Smiler

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I was very disappointed in the French team's performance. Some of the worst defense they've played in a long time.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well as a Kiwi I would consider that there are two ways of looking at it. It could be as you say that the French did not have a good defensive plan or you could say that the Kiwis had a great offensive game play there defense was bloody good and the French would have one or two bruises the next day.
That was the best I have seen from the AB,s for some time

Posts: 56 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I felt it was very obviously the Kiwis were playing as a team and supporting each other properly whereas the French were playing more as individuals and were having to look for support every time someone got some action going.

I'd guess the Kiwis get to practice together a lot more beforehand than the French did...... but that's just a guess...... but yeah, the Kiwis did play very well.