The Accurate Reloading Forums
SHOTGUN REFERENCE BOOKS **OFFERS???

This topic can be found at:
http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2711043/m/9361085062

12 July 2020, 21:00
SDH
SHOTGUN REFERENCE BOOKS **OFFERS???
SHOTGUN REFERENCE BOOKS
It is time to purge my extensive firearms library and I’m hoping that some of you can use these excellent references as I have. All book are in Very Good to As New condition. Some rare and hard to find, some readily available. Shipping by Media Mail 3rd Class ($5 per book), or Priority Mail (up to 4 books $14) extra expense, your choice. I have a large library and may offer more books in the future.
From searching on the internet, I believe these are well priced and will be available for a while before I move them to auction.
Many thanks! Steven Dodd Hughes
sdh@montana.net
~I WILL ALSO ACCEPT PAYPAL+ 3%
Uncle Dan Lefever; Master Gunmaker, Robert, W Elliot $125

The British Over-And-Under, Boothroyd & Boothroyd. $25

L.C. Smith Shotguns, Brophy, SDH bookplate. With Bonus; L.C. Smith Production Records Both books $85

Atkin, Grant and Lang; Don Masters. $90

All Price plus postage!

NEW TITLES! Very difficult to find books!
Each shipping 3rd Class $5 each or $14 Priority Mail
Paypal +3%, Thanks, SDH

Ithaca Featherlight Repeaters, The Best Gun Going, Model -37~ Walt Snyder, Author signed, exhaustive research on America’s third most popular pump gun. Extremely rare! Only one for sale online at $450
This copy in as new condition $300 ~ I’ll wave shipping on this one!

Game Gun, Richard Grozik, Scarce First edition, Willow Creek Press, SDH Bookplate With end papers $30

The House of Churchill, Don Masters, Author signed #338 of 500 Cracked Binding! Slipcased edition, Review copy not for resale, 5lbs 6 oz, Scarce book in new condition and hefting it you understand the Cracked Binding! $85

Rarest of the rare!
The History of W.C. Scott Gunmakers, J.A. And P.G. Whatley Crawford, Second Edition (only edition I’ve ever seen!) This is really a hardcover booklet, 8 X 6 ½”, 92 pages with tucked in Addendum by Crawford, Included 1992 postmarked envelope with Scott order sheet, Historical information request form and a couple more pages. Book is Author signed, inscribed to SDH. I found 4 available online, all in England starting at £438.this one and only for sale in USA $375 ~ I’ll wave shipping on this one!
More info: https://www.worthpoint.com/wor...lus-signed-474960360

The Parker Gun, Larry Baer, 2nd Edition 1980, Gun Room Press hardback with plastic sleeve, SDH bookplate Also:
Parker guns Identification & Serialization Soft cover, Blue Book Pub. Great Very early and latest titles an Parker!
Both $50

EMAIL: sdh@montana.net OR PM PLEASE!

www.finegunmaking.com
12 July 2020, 21:21
subsailor74
I will take the Boss book - email me at
subsailor74@cox.net to work out details
13 July 2020, 20:24
SDH
Thanks Dave, got the PP. Will ship.

www.finegunmaking.com
18 July 2020, 03:19
SDH
NEW TITLES!! RARE BOOKS!

www.finegunmaking.com
19 July 2020, 23:27
SDH
How about another look?

www.finegunmaking.com
24 July 2020, 19:58
SDH
LAST BUMP BEFORE SENDING TO AUCTION, OFFERS ANYONE?

www.finegunmaking.com
29 July 2020, 20:07
SDH
MOVING TO EBAY**

www.finegunmaking.com