THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    SHOTGUN REFERENCE BOOKS **OFFERS???

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHOTGUN REFERENCE BOOKS **OFFERS???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
SHOTGUN REFERENCE BOOKS
It is time to purge my extensive firearms library and I’m hoping that some of you can use these excellent references as I have. All book are in Very Good to As New condition. Some rare and hard to find, some readily available. Shipping by Media Mail 3rd Class ($5 per book), or Priority Mail (up to 4 books $14) extra expense, your choice. I have a large library and may offer more books in the future.
From searching on the internet, I believe these are well priced and will be available for a while before I move them to auction.
Many thanks! Steven Dodd Hughes
sdh@montana.net
~I WILL ALSO ACCEPT PAYPAL+ 3%
Uncle Dan Lefever; Master Gunmaker, Robert, W Elliot $125

The British Over-And-Under, Boothroyd & Boothroyd. $25

L.C. Smith Shotguns, Brophy, SDH bookplate. With Bonus; L.C. Smith Production Records Both books $85

Atkin, Grant and Lang; Don Masters. $90

All Price plus postage!

NEW TITLES! Very difficult to find books!
Each shipping 3rd Class $5 each or $14 Priority Mail
Paypal +3%, Thanks, SDH

Ithaca Featherlight Repeaters, The Best Gun Going, Model -37~ Walt Snyder, Author signed, exhaustive research on America’s third most popular pump gun. Extremely rare! Only one for sale online at $450
This copy in as new condition $300 ~ I’ll wave shipping on this one!

Game Gun, Richard Grozik, Scarce First edition, Willow Creek Press, SDH Bookplate With end papers $30

The House of Churchill, Don Masters, Author signed #338 of 500 Cracked Binding! Slipcased edition, Review copy not for resale, 5lbs 6 oz, Scarce book in new condition and hefting it you understand the Cracked Binding! $85

Rarest of the rare!
The History of W.C. Scott Gunmakers, J.A. And P.G. Whatley Crawford, Second Edition (only edition I’ve ever seen!) This is really a hardcover booklet, 8 X 6 ½”, 92 pages with tucked in Addendum by Crawford, Included 1992 postmarked envelope with Scott order sheet, Historical information request form and a couple more pages. Book is Author signed, inscribed to SDH. I found 4 available online, all in England starting at £438.this one and only for sale in USA $375 ~ I’ll wave shipping on this one!
More info: https://www.worthpoint.com/wor...lus-signed-474960360

The Parker Gun, Larry Baer, 2nd Edition 1980, Gun Room Press hardback with plastic sleeve, SDH bookplate Also:
Parker guns Identification & Serialization Soft cover, Blue Book Pub. Great Very early and latest titles an Parker!
Both $50

EMAIL: sdh@montana.net OR PM PLEASE!

Posts: 1500 | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
I will take the Boss book - email me at
subsailor74@cox.net to work out details

Posts: 1559 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave, got the PP. Will ship.

one of us
posted Hide Post
NEW TITLES!! RARE BOOKS!

one of us
posted Hide Post
How about another look?

one of us
posted Hide Post
LAST BUMP BEFORE SENDING TO AUCTION, OFFERS ANYONE?

one of us
posted Hide Post
MOVING TO EBAY**