THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Scarpa Grand Dru size 48 (13-13.5 US size) Kuiu edition

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scarpa Grand Dru size 48 (13-13.5 US size) Kuiu edition
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I bought a pair of Scarpa Grand Drux from Kuiu when they were selling this model. They have changed them over the past couple of years to a different boot.

I saw that Johnny Reb had a pair he was selling and bought his too.

So here I am with two pairs of 48's and I guess I should have checked mine before I bought his, because neither one fit my 14EE foot. I had a foot injury and gained 80 pounds and lost about 40 so far. My feet have sure changed alot.

Mine have about 8 miles on them. Reb claims to have about 8-12 miles on his. Neither one looks much beyond new.

I don't have a box for either one of them.

$175 each or $300 for both shipped, lower 48. Alaska, Hawaii and Canada let me check the cost with USPS.

https://www.rokslide.com/forum...rpa-size-11-5.98209/ This isn't my ad, but this is what they look like. I can text or email photos in the morning.

Posts: 6940 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote