THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    SOLD!-Hollywood Universal Press for Sale

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD!-Hollywood Universal Press for Sale
 Login/Join

posted
Have this Hollywood Universal press for sale. This is the version with the usual turret plus the shell holder turret and the priming stem turret. Comes with 4 shell holders installed, one die adapter, 4 priming stems a Hollywood 220 Swift die set and a Hollywood powder measure. Just went thru it cleaning and lubing it so it is ready to go. Operates beautifully and was a joy to have on the bench. I just don't use this anymore as my loading needs have changed.

$800 plus shipping. Money order, Venmo, check (if you don't mind the wait)

Thanks,

Richard

Posts: 30 | Location: Jackson, MN | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That would be nice to have

Posts: 308 | Location: South Central PA | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You are welcome to make me an offer, Sir.

Posts: 30 | Location: Jackson, MN | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
another look

one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 1193 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
and not answered

Posts: 1193 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Sorry, was on the road to the Black Hills for a gun show. Will reply by PM

one of us
posted Hide Post
they are the best pressed every made IMO..I have a single stage Hollywood, weighs a ton, but put a cheeter on it and you can make 22 hornets out of 50 cal machine gun cases, well almost anyway rotflmo

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 37836 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They are great presses, I have a large turret model gifted to me by a dear friend. Good enough for the largest of calibers.

Updated website, some nice guns for sale. Check it out. bertramandco.com

Posts: 1765 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
time for another look AND a price drop

$800