THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bear Kodiak Hunter-50#, 60"
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
At my age, I won't be shooting a 50 lb recurve anytime soon, so I thought I'd pass it along. I bought it new in 1968 or so, and used it until compound bows came out. At that time, I bought the "new" Jennings Model T :-)

There are 2 non-factory holes in the face of the bow; one for an arrow rest and one for a single pin sight.

$150 + $20 shipping

Posts: 18375 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had one just like it. I was shooting it in the mid 70"s. Was a good bow till my brother slammed it in the car door.

Relive your memories take a kid hunting and fishing

Posts: 115 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 28 April 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Kodiaks were the bow to have back then.

Posts: 18375 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No recurve hunters?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I was just talking to my son I showed him the bow. He said get it for me. I told him you got a recurve. He's pretty good at it. I will let you know. Next payday maybe.

Posts: 464 | Location: S.E. Oregon | Registered: 27 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got it....no rush.

one of us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Agreed. Great bows. I have a pristine Bear Grizzly and a pristine Bear Kodiak, both in 55 pound draw weights. Neither are for sale.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, if I could still draw it easily, I'd be shooting it.

one of us
Picture of Flipper Dude
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it. PM coming

Posts: 212 | Location: Huffman, TX.  | Registered: 04 August 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You've got it, Drew.