THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    AR Scope 1.5 X 6 Illuminated reticle with mount and covers

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR Scope 1.5 X 6 Illuminated reticle with mount and covers
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Bushnell Custom Gold 1.5-6X 32 Balistic X Illuminated, 1/4 MOA locking turrets, with covers and mount for an AR. Bought 2 selling my extra one. $210 Shipped In US

kk alaska

one of us
Picture of Wizard78
posted Hide Post
Camaraland had a GREAT deal on these a while back. Bought one for my daughter's AR and should have bought a couple more. Great little scope, GLWS.

Posts: 1372 | Location: SE Florida | Registered: 07 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll take it where do I send the $ and do you accept a personal check ? willing to wait till it clears?

Posts: 339 | Location: lee' summit missouri | Registered: 06 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Roger personal check is fine scope is yours Thanks Kurt

PM sent with details

kk alaska

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kk alaska:
Roger personal check is fine scope is yours Thanks Kurt

PM sent with details

Roger sent PM please respond

kk alaska

one of us
posted Hide Post
I told I would take the scope money in the mail today

Posts: 339 | Location: lee' summit missouri | Registered: 06 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks just unsure if you received my Personal Message. PM me your adress and I will get it boxed and ready thanks Kurt

kk alaska

one of us
posted Hide Post
Rodger Wright, 4304 S Atherton Ct, Independence, MO, 64055

one of us
posted Hide Post
where are we at with this scope???