THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB Power lens for old Baush and Lomb spotting scope

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Power lens for old Baush and Lomb spotting scope
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Looking for screw on power lens for an old Baush and Lomb spotting scope..40X, 50X or 60X...email ray at rayatKinsonhunting@gmail.com..

I have a 20X and 30X but might consider an extra 20X..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 37214 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
Ray,

Are you talking about the old Balscope Sr.? If so, I'm fairly certain they only came in 15, 20,25, and 30X

I've been looking for a 25X for 2 years now.. I run across 20's and 30's most, and occasionally a 15x, but have only ever seen 1 25X

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1789 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
Here ya go..........

https://www.ebay.com/itm/363123046833?ul_noapp=true

NRA Benefactor.

Posts: 1789 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
I stand corrected... they did make a 60x

Here are 2 more eyepieces (not mine)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bausc...118?autorefresh=true

NRA Benefactor.

one of us
posted Hide Post
PA,
Im on it, 5days to go..
thanks
Ray

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

Posts: 37214 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Check your PM--will also send an email.

one of us
posted Hide Post
PA.Frank,
Well I was on it until the last minute and some computer jockey ditched me. I hate those damn auctions..

Im still in the Market for a 30X 40X 50X or 60X are all...I have a 20X lens, My 30X is not for my scope apparantly so need that one also.

My scope is a Balscope Sr. Rochchester, NY..Its the best scope Ive ever looked thru..

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

one of us
posted Hide Post
WEll I didn't get the lens bought, I was high bidder when the auction ended, but some guy more into auctions than I on Ebay jumped in kicked me out the back door, and my response was too slow..
I got an education..

Still looking for a 25X 30X, 40X and 60X and whatever else Bausch and lomb offered.

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
I found out they are interchangeable with Spacemaster eyepieces.

Posts: 6588 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
LDO, that is true but not near the quality. Been there done that.

Posts: 448 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had no idea.

Posts: 6588 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Does the Balscope Sr. have better glass than the Spacemaster?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Absolutly the B&L lens are the very best, The Bascope Sr.is the best of the best if its Rochester NY...

I bought a scope with a 30X lens, turned out to be and early BAlscope !! Wow, got it for less than the lenses sell for..Love those pawn shops..

Now I need a 60X, 40X 50X or what ever besides a 20X or 30X....to complete my scope needs. I will use one on the tripod at the range or sheep mountain, and the other attached to a sawed off old riflestock with tape or hose connections, thats handy for hunting..

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120