THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    FS-200 W-W 7-08 brass & RCBS Comp dies***SPF***

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS-200 W-W 7-08 brass & RCBS Comp dies***SPF***
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Out of the 7MM 08 business. I have 4 bags of Win. 7mm-08 brass and a set of RCBS Competition dies + a Redding neck die in the box. $200 shipped

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1465 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Getting replies to break up.

Paid $106 for brass
RCBS Comp Dies $160 at amazon. Approx. new cost
Redding Neck die $50 at amazon. Approx. new cost

Dies would fit small flate rate. $8
Brass would fit Med flat rate $15

Make offer for single purchase or $200 for all shipped. I don't think its feasible to break apart because of shipping

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1465 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

NRA Benefactor Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT $200 for all shipped.

NRA Benefactor Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

NRA Benefactor Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

NRA Benefactor Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

NRA Benefactor Member

one of us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Hunter, I was talking with a buddy tonight whose son shoots a 7mm-08 + thought he would probably be interested. If you want to P.M. me a contact # I will pass it on.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 13539 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
200 new 7mm-08 brass
1 Set of RCBS Competition dies 7mm-08
1 Redding neck die 7mm-08
$190 shipped

NRA Benefactor Member

one of us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Hunter, I passed along your # tonight to my friend. Hopefully, you'll hear something.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 13539 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote