THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Meindl Canada Pro Boots
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Wanted to sell, lightly used German Meindl Canada Pro. These are not the Cabela's Perfect, but the real Meindls many say were built to a higher standard than the Cabela's Perfect, that are no longer available. These are Gore Tex lined.

These boots were sent back to Meindl in Germany and rebuilt in the factory, with new soles installed. The soles basically look perfect. They no longer fit me and have been sitting in a climate controlled closet for years. Time to get them back out in the field.

$220 USPS MO.

Size: 8.0 U.S. = 7.5 EU

Shipping:
Via USPS Large Priority box to the lower 48 states for $21.50.
If USPS will ship it to Alaska for the same price, then I will include the shipping to Alaska. If there is an added USPS fee to send to Alaska, buyer pays the added fee over the $21.50, if there is an added fee? Anyone know?
The original Meindl box will not be included, as it won't fit in the Flat Rate USPS box. I am trying to keep shipping cost down.

Happy to post photos. I just don't know how to. I guess I can email them to any interested buyer.

Cold Zero

One of Us
posted Hide Post
$210

Cold Zero

One of Us
posted Hide Post
$130

Cold Zero