THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

7.82 Warbird brass or ammo
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted
Anyone have any? Just started looking around...it's available from Lazzeroni but wanted to check here first

Thanks in advance!

Justin

Posts: 3113 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 3113 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
We had a Warbird 10 years ago in Australia.

I am hoping that whoever is making his brass now is better than who was making it 10 years ago.

We got something horrible like 380 rounds out of a barrel before the barrel was shot out.

No load development with that one. You just load them up and fire them and they are what they are.

Posts: 7140 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Yeah I am finding out that there isn't much available for them. No worries though, I may end up getting a box of factory ammo and if it is that bad..get it rebarreled into 300 rum or flip it and move on.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a couple extra boxes of new unprimed brass I could spare.

Ed

Posts: 802 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: 04 October 2007Reply With Quote