THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    .38 Special clean brass for sale or trade.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.38 Special clean brass for sale or trade.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of AR-Patriot
posted
I have several K of clean .38 Special brass I would like to sell or trade prefer trade at this time.am willing to trade 1 for 1 for 9mm brass. 9mm must be brass, not steel and boxer primed, not Berdan.
If sold, $70.00 per thousand plus whatever freight the post office charges! This is brass only, clean but unsized and not decapped.PM me for trade or purchase. jsites9297@att.net

"The tree of Liberty,from time to time,must be replenshed by the blood of Patriots and Tyrants."
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 49 | Location: Leander,Texas | Registered: 27 December 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is this mixed headstamp or all the same.

Posts: 666 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of AR-Patriot
posted Hide Post
Mixed

"The tree of Liberty,from time to time,must be replenshed by the blood of Patriots and Tyrants."
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 49 | Location: Leander,Texas | Registered: 27 December 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of AR-Patriot
posted Hide Post
Haven’t sorted them, might be able to get 500 or more same headstamp.

Thomas Jefferson

one of us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
I went through a coffee can of mixed range brass.
The stuff I have is mixed and has not been tumbled or deprimed.
There are 196 pieces if you still want to trade.
Pm me if you do and we can exchange addresses.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground.

Posts: 2521 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of AR-Patriot
posted Hide Post
Pm sent

Thomas Jefferson

one of us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you're getting there Jim. There's bound to be mucho 38 shooters out there interested. Everything shooting-related these days is in short supply.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 14217 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of AR-Patriot
posted Hide Post
Hope so! Would like to move some and get my 9mm supply stocked up!

Thomas Jefferson

one of us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
I've got a 5 gal pail of 9mm brass mixed brand
Mostly 1x fired, no steel, no nickel.

If you want to buy some. 20lb ~ 2300rnds - $100

Posts: 5155 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote