THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    22LR Federal Ammo - box of 525
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

22LR Federal Ammo - box of 525
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine told me today that he has been buying bricks of 22lr in Utah at two of the local stores(small town) for $28/brick (500 rounds). They will only sell each customer one at a time(once a day) and they only put out between 5-10 bricks each day. They are gone in about 5 minutes. Big Grin Apparently the outside world has not caught up with them as of yet! Big Grin

one of us
Picture of Dr. Lou
posted Hide Post
FWIW, I am paying $25 - $30 a brick for Aguila at the local Sportsman’s Warehouse, when they have em. Primers are $25 a brick. I’ve only seen $75+ at gun shows. Paying $12.99 per 50 for 22 mag.

NRA Life Benefactor Member

Posts: 3284 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
At those prices on 22s + primers, I would stock up.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 14267 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote