THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Rare 12ga 3" Benelli M2 M1 21" VR Barrel (Only) *SOLD

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rare 12ga 3" Benelli M2 M1 21" VR Barrel (Only) *SOLD
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
SOLD
dancing BRAND NEW RARE Benelli M2 Field 21" Matte 12ga Barrel. Includes a Benelli Choke Tube Wrench and the following Crio style choke tubes. Improved cylinder, cylinder, modified, improved modified, and full. This barrel will also fit the Benelli M1 but you must purchase a M2 forend.
NEW IN SEALED FACTORY BOX $500 SHPD

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 5966 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sure wish I could find a VR barrel for an old Super Black Eagle.......

Posts: 37811 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Keep watching ebay...they come n go!

Posts: 5966 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Just to let you know, you don't need the M2 forearm. I put an M2 barrel on my M1 and at most I had to dremel a tiny bit of material off the inside of the forearm, near the chamber.