THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DOWNSIZING- MORE BOOKS!!
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
I AM DOWNSIZING MY LIBRARY FOR A POSSIBLE MOVE IN THE SPRING...HERE ARE A BUNCH ON NICE BOOKS FOR YOUR COLLECTION AND USE-

CORNELL PUBLICATIONS- CATALOGE REPRINTS-
R.B. RODDA & CO 1929-1930 CENTENARY CATALOG 1830-1930 About 75 pages, soft bound $7.50+shipping

BENTLEY & PLAYFAIR 1911 About 45 pages, soft bound $5.00+ shipping

J&W TOLLEY gun and rifle makers 1920 about 30 pages, soft bound $5.00+shipping

R B RODDA & Co., BIRMINGHAM, CALCUTTA, Season 1928-29, about 70 pages, soft back with clear plastic cover, $7.50 + shipping

SPF- Package, $20 for the above lot + shipping.

GREAT HUNTERS, Their Trophy Rooms & Collections Volume 2, 1998 Safari Press 242 pages, includes Dick and Mary Cabela, Elgin Gates and Jack O'Connor. Original issued at $60, sell $40 + shipping

GREAT HUNTERS, Their trophy Rooms & Collections Volume 3, 2001 Safari Press, 207 pages, Original issued at $60, sell $30 + shipping

I will scan and email the Table of Contents on each of these if you are interested in the trophy room list.

Package Vol 2 & 3 sell $60 plus shipping

SPF- George Hoyem- The History and Development of Small Arms Ammunition Volume 2,1990, autographed and personalized to me. Over 600 Black Powder Centerfire Cartridges illustrated and described from 31 Nations and Dominions, Dimensions Tables, research Bibliography and Alpha Index. 303 Pages, hardbound with dust jacket. Excellent. Offered at $100 on Amazon, $50 + shipping

George Hoyem- The History and Development of Small Arms Ammunition Volume 3,1985,First Printing, autographed and personalized to me. The BRITISH SPORTING RIFLE. Photos and text covering each cartridge and boxes, Dimension Tables. 220 pages, hard bound with dust jacket, small tear in lower left corner of dust jacket.
$50 +shipping

DOUBLE GUN JOURNAL COLLECTION, from signed Premier edition in Winter 1989, thru 2nd Quarter 2011, about 85 Journals, 2 Volumes of INDEX-READERS. All excellent, read once and put in my library. $1000,+shipping, negotiable and consider gun trades, looking for nice S&W 19 4"...and?? Will consider delivery in Western Washington and Oregon for fuel cost. This will be a packing and shipping project, probably USPS Priority or UPS/FEDEX ground??

Price Change 10/25- $750 + shipping or delivery in Northwest

Please PM me for questions and details, email and Mobil/Text contact info.

Thank You

470EDDY

Posts: 1684 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll take package #1

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1187 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
also Hoyem #2

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1187 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
ELS- OK Package SPF-

Please PM me your contact info and I will send you mine for payment.

470EDDY

Posts: 1684 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
ELS- Thank you on Hoyem Vol 2- SPF
Please PM contact info.

470EDDY

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Please Note Price Change to $750 on Double Gun Journals...
Don't hesitate to make offers on remaining books, I am negotiable!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump

470EDDY

one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Posts: 423 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
BUMP

470EDDY

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump
Accepting offers.

470EDDY

one of us
posted Hide Post
Do the trophy books 2 and 3 have stories about some of the hunts? I sent you a pm. I am interested in the two books.

Keep yer powder dry and yer knife sharp.

Posts: 539 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a preamble article written by each hunter in the book....it is his/her choice on what he/she wrote about. Usually, highlight, special or general interest. Volume 2 has Jack O'Connor's trophy room in it...now many at the Heritage Museum in Lewiston, ID!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY