THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB/WTT for175gr 7mm roundnose softpoints and A-square Dead Tough, any caliber

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB/WTT for175gr 7mm roundnose softpoints and A-square Dead Tough, any caliber
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted
Would like to purchase or trade for 175gr 7mm roundnose bullets. I am looking primarily for Hornady but I wouldn’t look down my nose at Woodleigh or Hawk offerings.

Also, I would like to find a few A-square Dead Tough bullets for testing in various calibers. I have heard they are the toughest bonded core soft point bullets ever made and I would like to test them against others. I am happy to get even a few (5 each) for testing. I could use any caliber from .338 to .585 for testing, except .423 as I don’t have a 404.

Thanks,

RC

Shoot the largest caliber you can shoot well, and practice, practice, practice.

Posts: 514 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
.264” or .268” as used in the Carcano?

Posts: 2426 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Jim

Posts: 407 | Location: Winter, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 19 December 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted Hide Post
0.264” will work for our uses.

Thanks,

RC

Posts: 514 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think I may have a couple of boxes of Hornady 7mm 175 grain RN. Will check later tonight.

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 504 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think I may have some .510 Dead Tough soft points in 600 or 700 grains (or both). Let me check my inventory.

one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jlabreck7316:
I think I may have some .510 Dead Tough soft points in 600 or 700 grains (or both). Let me check my inventory.

I’m all in on the dead toughs. Please let me know.

Thanks!

RC

one of us
posted Hide Post
My apologies, apparently I already gifted them to someone else. All I have left are 707 gr. Monolithic Solids. Sorry!

one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jlabreck7316:
My apologies, apparently I already gifted them to someone else. All I have left are 707 gr. Monolithic Solids. Sorry!

Hey, thanks for looking.

RC

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have some:

170 RN Sierra
175 RN Hornady
165 CL Remington

one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rcraig:
I have some:

170 RN Sierra
175 RN Hornady
165 CL Remington

PM sent