THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTS: Reloading Gear, Lyman, Ohaus, Redding............

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Reloading Gear, Lyman, Ohaus, Redding............
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
WANT TO SELL: The following reloading gear is all in EXC. condition. #1-Lyman Manual Trimmer (grey) with pilots for .25,.30,.35 & .44. I have calibrated the adj. collar so you can make adjustments in .001" increments. Asking $65.00 shipped. #2-SOLD Ohaus 10-10 scale calibrated in grains. Asking SOLD $90.00 SOLD shipped. #3-Redding #3BR Match Grade powder measure with Sinclair adapter to allow use of Nalgene bottles, one bottle included. Asking $150.00 shipped. Please contact me via my e-mail: bobtwining@sbcglobal.net for pics, questions, I'll take it. I don't check my PM's here very often, please e-mail. Thanks.

Posts: 184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 22 November 2015Reply With Quote