THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB - .350 Remington Magnum Brass

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - .350 Remington Magnum Brass
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
Wanted, .350 Remington Magnum Brass. Let me know what you are willing to spare and what you want for it.

Thanks.

Dave

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3811 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Dave, good luck on that. I sold all mine a few years ago but now I have noticed an interest but no availability. I'm sure you already know this but you can form your own from 300 WM brass with a little bit of trimming. I just noticed that Ray has some once fired for sale. Just a thought.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Three weeks ago I sold my M-600 and all the reloading supplies. However I do have about 100 pieces of new primed 6.5 Rem Mag brass. If you can't find any .350 RM brass and wish to neck up my 6.5 send me a PM. I would have to remove the primers to be legal to send through the post.
Cal
I have been selling all of my 6.5 stuff but my doc is using that M-600 for caribou this fall. After that it all goes.

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
It's very easy to make from 338 brass but you may or may not, have to neck ream/turn, depending on your chamber size.

Posts: 17095 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dpcd:
It's very easy to make from 338 brass but you may or may not, have to neck ream/turn, depending on your chamber size.

... or nearly any belted magnum brass. Since the .350 is so much shorter than the 2.5"+ of most belted brass it hardly matters what the size of the neck is on the brass that you start with. Many years ago I came by a 6.5 Rem Mag and made brass from some .264 mag I had on hand. I didn't even need to ream/turn the necks to reduce their thickness. Sold the rifle years ago but still have a box of the ammunition I loaded back then.

Posts: 13228 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't know if you are interested, but I have two boxes of Remington 200 gr. Corelock ammo. $50.00 box plus $10.00 for the ride.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Impala#03, I will take it. PM sent, and Thank You.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3811 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Address sent.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bertrem makes 350 rem mag brass

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
I was able to purchase some head stamped for a reasonable price. Going forward, with the high cost of head stamped brass I am forming my own from 7mm Magnum donor brass.

One of Us
Picture of JeffreyPhD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by loud-n-boomer:
I was able to purchase some head stamped for a reasonable price. Going forward, with the high cost of head stamped brass I am forming my own from 7mm Magnum donor brass.

I’ve wondered about this approach. Do you need to turn the necks to thin them? Thanks.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Central California Coast | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m looking at exporting brass to the US. If I can get enough interest

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
I do turn case necks when I neck brass down. Whether yo need to or not will depend on the brass and your rifle's chamber.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is an add selling 350 brass on 24hourcampfire forums