THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTS - Houston - Primers and Powder

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Houston - Primers and Powder
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of tarbe
posted
I just bought my second expensive rifle in just a month, so I need to generate some cash before the boss gets suspicious!

All powder is in un-opened containers which were always stored in my house.

Primers were purchased retail by me and always stored in the house.

I have enough extra of this stuff, that I can afford to move some along without jeopardizing my shooting.

All prices are for FTF deal anywhere between PSC (Pearland, TX) and Springfield, MO (including the US 59 and I-45/US75 corridors). I drive to MO both ways, so go through Dallas to Joplin or through Texarkana and Little Rock.

1. Federal 215 LR Mag: 4 cartons of 1,000 $35/1,000 SOLD
2. Tula Small Rifle: 2 cartons of 1,000 $25/1,000 SOLD
3. Wolf Small Rifle: 2 cartons of 1,000 $25/1,000 SOLD
4. IMR 7383: 2 7lb jugs $65/jug
5. MP 842: 2 8lb jugs $140/jug
6. Accurate Nitro 100NF: 1 8lb jug $125
7. Alliant Pro Reach: 1 8lb jug $140
8. Alliant 4000 MR: 1 8lb jug $165
9. Shooters World Clean Shot: 4 1lb cans $18/can

Time stamp on PM or post rules.

Thanks for looking,

Tim

0351 USMC

Posts: 1468 | Location: Cypress, Texas and Romance, Missouri | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote