New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perfect reloading bench................
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Not having the tools to build my own, I purchased a bakers table from the unfinished furniture store. It has a laminated butcher block top, sturdy 4" x 4" legs and two storage shelves. For my auxillary presses I bought a microwave cart from my local big box home center. It has a laminated butcher block to, sturdy legs with locking casters and a drawer and storage shelf. These worked out great for me and cost less than the lumber to build a bench. Also purchased at the unfinished furniture store were a swivel bar stool and a two shelf bookcase for bullets, loading manuals etc.. I stained everything to match and they look great in my loading room.

Posts: 384 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 22 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brush_buster
posted Hide Post
Got any pics?

Posts: 710 | Location: Texas | Registered: 03 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can e-mail pics, contact me at: bobtwining@sbcglobal.net.

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I bought this bench several years ago. It has served me well. You can have it built to your needs. You can make it elaborate or simple.
The Constitution

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Definately top of the line, though I have a nice bench, barstool & bookcase and the three pieces cost me a little more than 1/2 of that bench. However to each his own.