New
Find
Notify
Tools

reloader 26
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
looked everywhere. anybody know who has any.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Magic fairy dust!

I use it in a couple 6.5's (Creedmoor and a wildcat on a 280 AI case) and I've been sputtering along on my last pound for months.

I hear rumors about it's existence but it's been largely unavailable for a year.

My hope is this will all change here shortly.

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We must have had a shipment land in NZ recently. I had placed standing orders with some suppliers some time ago and one came through with a couple of pounds. Also, a friend who knows a gun shop owner was able to locate another couple of pounds for me. I'm very happy now as my RL26 stock was getting quite low.
Feel sorry for you guys in the USA still waiting. Hope supplies resume soon.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2011 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RL-26 has a waiting list... you might want to try the new IMR 9799 or H1000 OR MAYBE IMR 7828

Posts: 1134 | Location: SouthCarolina | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
sorry IMR 7977

Posts: 1134 | Location: SouthCarolina | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RL-25 works just as well for my 6.5 PRC. I have the 26 on backorder from Mid South. Good Shooting.

phurley

Posts: 2348 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of slugslinger
posted Hide Post
A rep at Sportsman's Warehouse told me the long-awaited Reloder 26 (and perhaps Retumbo) powders will be back in stock within in a few weeks/months. The factory is apparently back on line, and trying to deal with back-orders . . .

Regards,

NRA Endowment Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 519 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slugslinger:
A rep at Sportsman's Warehouse told me the long-awaited Reloder 26 (and perhaps Retumbo) powders will be back in stock within in a few weeks/months. The factory is apparently back on line, and trying to deal with back-orders . . .

Regards,

Thanks for the update Mr slinger.
Let's hope it's the start of something good.
Going without sucks.

Zeke

one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Called my local SW yesterday. They had 2 8ibs. Decided to wait until they have some singles or 4 lb since an 8lb would last me 2 lifetimes.

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3828 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote