New
Find
Notify
Tools

Powder availability.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone seen powder for sale anywhere recently?

Specifically looking for RL 15 and/or WW 760.

Thanks.

Posts: 212 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 24 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Was at LGS an hour ago. They had 8-10 different powders in stock, price was low to mid $30s per pound.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LGS? Is that online or brick and mortar??

One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
Local Gun Shop

Mac

Posts: 1723 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try Hodgdon for 360. Keep an eye on Bruno Shooters Supply too. They get in large quantities of powder from time to time from a variety of manufacturers. If you're on their email list, they'll send you a notice when a new shipment arrives.

Posts: 939 | Location: Grants Pass, OR | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B L O'Connor:
Try Hodgdon for 360. Keep an eye on Bruno Shooters Supply too. They get in large quantities of powder from time to time from a variety of manufacturers. If you're on their email list, they'll send you a notice when a new shipment arrives.

Thank you sir!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check at Powder Valley every morning, early. They may not have what you want, but if they do, they won't be gouging on the price. I just got 5 pounds of Vihtavuori shipped, hazmat, the whole works, for under $200.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 375er:
LGS? Is that online or brick and mortar??

Brick and mortar. And they do not ship powder.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
At Bruno's watch the shipping and Haz Mat fees. They can be quite eye opening.

Posts: 749 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i have an account with Powder Valley and they emailed a "state of the union" a coupla days ago. not good. said as far as the supply of powder goes, they feel it will never again be the same as it was

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you see what they said about getting primers?
yeah,,, grim indeed.

Posts: 4969 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of erict
posted Hide Post
I had checking Powder Valley many times a day for the past few weeks, looking for H4350. I was hoping for a couple of pounds. "out of stock" was all I saw every time I logged in. Yesterday, midday, they had one 8-lb. jug available, so I grabbed it. $256 + $16 shipping + $20 hazmat = $292 or about $36.50/lb.

All I can say is "keep trying".

"Listen more than you speak, and you will hear more stupid things than you say."

Posts: 705 | Location: near Albany, NY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Powder is beginning to flow in an ever increasing amount.
Several local gun shops have an excellent selection of powders now.

Zeke